EVENTS: Updated 14/03/17 - Displayed from most recent to least!
• MIRRORION has attacked the lands of NORESMÍR and Carus: [Attack on Noresmír] & [Attack on Carus]
• SYBIL, Alpha of Exilium has summoned Lune in search of answers. [Read]
• ISOLDE, member of Simul has successfully summoned Cinerus. [Read]
• BERTHADHIELL, the Alpha of Atrox has succeeded in summoning SOLIEL. [Read]
• NERYS attacked FERUS on the way home from the alphameet! [Read]
• THE CREATURE has attacked SIMUL on their way home from the alphameet! [Read]
• MALA NOSOI attacked ATROX on their way home from the alphameet! [Read]
• All three of MIRORRION'S PLAGUES each attacked a group coming back from the alphameet!
• MIRRORION has unsurprisingly crashed the alpha meet! He destroyed the Ritual Grounds with an earthquake, nearly killing people inside, inflicted Plague of Mind and Body on several people including two Alphas, and tried to kill them all before MAEDUS DANTALION of Noresmír challenged him to a deadly game of tag, succeeding in drawing him away from the meeting before he could do more damage. During the confusion, the soul gem of LUNE was lost, and is now in the possession of someone who attended the meeting! [Read]
• MORDECAI, the alpha of FERUS, has called a grand meeting between all the Alphas in Victus to discuss Mirrorion. At that meeting, it was announced that the Goddess LUNE had revealed the secret to destroying the mad god, which is to somehow convince the spiritual remnants of the dead gods to give themselves up to the mortals that destroyed them. LUNE then gave herself to RISTIRIITA of Ferus in the form of a diamond soul gem. Now the wolves of Victus must obtain the soul gems of SOLIEL and CINERUS at the locations where they died before they can begin a ritual to give three women of each species 'the power of the gods'. [Read]
• The goddess LUNE has awoken, and contacted the mortal RISTIRIITA with a solution. [Read]
• NOCTURNE has made an appearance at Lazuli falls and called for help to fix them, but MIRRORION arrived to retaliate, causing a battle to break out. NOCTURNE has not been seen since this battle. [Read]
• NERYS has lifted the Plague of Mind spell from Sybil and retreated from Exilium, leaving it for other Plagues. [Read]
• NOCTURNE has returned to Exilium. [Read]
• CREATURE has taken pity on Carus' waterless lands and created a pure freshwater pond, which it immediately filled with vicious, carnivorous plants. The new alpha, TUONI TUSKA, has organized a pack raid to exterminate these plants, which has succeeded... for now. [Read]
• As a result of MIRRORION'S destruction at Lazuli, almost all the water in Victus has dried up, leading to widespread famine and water shortages. Only a few sources of water are left; Simul's territory was spared as their rivers come from another source in the mountains. Exilium's Nekros River is also mysteriously untouched, though the quality of the dead river's water is questionable. Atrox's Galaxy's Canopy is still magically producing a small pool of purified water, and Noresmír's Well is self-contained and fed by rainwater. [Read]
• MIRRORION has destroyed the Lazuli Falls by damming the river at the top and sewing a deadly poison amid the resulting floods, killing all the fish and any who dare drink from it. Alphas HEKATE DE'LAKAR of Noresmír and TUONI TUSKA of Carus, along with the Carus wolf JÖRMUNGANDR, tried to do battle with him and discovered that Mirrrorion cannot be killed no matter how much damage he takes. [Read]
• MIRRORION has melted the ice protecting the Luna Tree and poisoned it, while the CREATURE stabbed it with spikes of earth and choked it with strangling vines. [Read]
• CREATURE and ELENIEL fought in the Immortal Forest, the force of their battle changing the land around them. The Forest is no longer a place of light, but a sea of foreboding, uniform trees of grey whose branches block out all light. Rune traps and spiked pitfalls litter the area of the battle, still left over from the carnage. [Read]
• NERYS did battle with the members of Noresmír, though he did not discover the location of their hiding place. [Read]
• NERYS has covertly sewn the seeds of Depressive Psychosis in the new Queen of Exilium, SYBIL. [Read]
• As a result of the harsh and early winter, game is beginning to decline unnaturally in what could turn into a famine. Most remaining prey has gathered within Simul's Cherry Blossom Forest, causing rampant suspicion, the decimation off the territory's greenery via the explosive population of deer, and frequent poaching from Simul lands. To combat this, Simul has declared their lands are open to hunting for anyone.
• NERYS has attacked members of Exilium through dreams, continuing his efforts to destroy the pack from within. [Read]
• NOCTURNE, the King of Exilium, has vanished in the wake of Nerys' attack, leaving his pack abandoned.
• NERYS has reappeared! He had disguised himself to get close enough to the alpha of Exilium, Nocturne, and infect him with paranoid schizophrenia. [Read]
• LUALIA has attempted to fix Hunter's Valley by putting out most of the flames and dampening the toxic mist, though it will remain for some time. [Read]
• CREATURE has destroyed the Hunter's Valley in retaliation, starting a forest fire, boiling the pond to emptiness, and spreading a toxic haze over the area. It is now completely uninhabitable. [Read]
• LUALIA has finally put out the fire rampaging in the Immortal Forest and purified the sacred pond. The forest is badly damaged, almost destroyed, but may recover one day. She's also calmed the Dragon Volcano, which has stopped erupting. [Read Immortal Forest] [Read Dragon Volcano]
• CREATURE has created a new location! It is a chain of small volcanic islands off of the Wounded Shore, followed by one new tropical island which is swiftly becoming covered in dense foliage, humid from the nearby volcanos. These islands are called the Isles of Morte, and have been added to the board index. [Read]
• CREATURE has brought all of the Cherry Blossom Forest to full bloom and warmth, bringing in bountiful prey and safety. It is now Summer in this location. [Read]
• MIRRORION has desecrated the Immortal Forest, pissing in the sacred pond and setting the forest on fire. It will burn completely unless it is stopped. [Read]
• NERYS has disappeared, and his whereabouts are unknown.
• CREATURE has brought the Memorial Tree of Simul to full bloom in the middle of winter. [Read]
• MALA NOSOI unleashes a plague of Lyme disease, which is contracted through tick bites. [Read]
• MIRRORION makes the Dragon Volcano explode, destroying most of the Wounded Shore along with it. [Read]
• MALA NOSOI inflicts a plague of rabies on Victus, contracted through the fish supply. The disease does not kill the fish, but infects anyone who eats one carrying the virus. [Read]
• CREATURE floods the Aurora, raising the water level to make it nearly impassable. [Read]
• MIRRORION arrives with his Plagues, plunging Victus into a harsh premature winter. [Read]
Mirrorion is your new god of Chaos, cruel and bent on the total destruction of Victus. He has all magical items and most beneficial mutations, as well as access to all three Plague powers.
Nerys is the Plague of the Mind, whose powers allow him to share any mental disorder with anyone else, including masses of people at once. These illnesses last until he or the target is dead, or until he lets go of them himself. He is capable of holding a great amount of people under this power before even beginning to tire, and has rarely let go of anyone before death. He is usually the source of the most chaos, undermining any attempt to deal with the wreckage of the other Plagues.
Dama Akel is the Plague of the Body, whose powers allow her to spread diseases of the body to anyone within her vicinity, along with planting plagues on other carriers to spread them faster. There is no known limit on her power and she is arguably the most dangerous of the Plagues, with the highest amount of kills in her history.
Creature is the Plague of the Earth, whose powers allow it to create any natural disaster at a whim, from tornadoes to floods to hurricanes to earthquakes and more, aided by its mastery of the Earth element. It's powers could potentially destroy the whole continent in short order, and it is only held back by its own sporadic bouts of mercy. Its power is the most likely to change the face of Victus.